Ford Motor Company 2000-2003, Navistar 1994-2003, Ontario Bus 1996-1997 Spartan Motors 1996-2003
Oil pan leaking? This engine oil pan is precision-engineered to match the original equipment pan on specific vehicle years, makes and models for a reliable replacement.
- Direct replacement - this engine oil pan is made to match the original pan on specific vehicles
- Complete assembly - includes replacement pan and drain plugs to match original components
- Durable design - high-strength coating prevents future corrosion
- Trustworthy value - backed by team of engineers and quality control experts in the United States
Our comprehensive line of Engine Oil Pans include drain plugs for a complete repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of efficiency and convenience.
- Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durability
- High strength coating prevents rust
- Manufactured to strict engineering quality standards
- Oil drain plug and drain plug gaskets also available separately
- Baffled: No
- Bolt Hole Quantity: 12
- Capacity: 20 Qt.
- Color/Finish: Black Anti-rust Painted
- Crank Shaft Wiper Included: No
- Dipstick Port: No
- Drain Plug Thread Size: M14x1.25
- Engine Oil Cooler Return Fitting: No
- Gasket or Seal Included: No
- Installation Hardware Included: No
- Kicked Out: No
- Length (In): 26.2 In.
- Oil Pan Depth (In): 10.6 In.
- Oil Pan Material: Steel
- Package Contents: Oil Pan
- Package Quantity: 1
- Packaging Type: Box
- Pick Up Included: No
- Plug Included: Yes
- Sump Location: Rear
- Sump Style: Wet
- Width (in): 11 In.
- Windage Tray Included: No
- Limited Lifetime Warranty