T1975-028-111-02SP, Transpec Standard Safety Roof Hatch
- Calculated at Checkout
The standard safety vent II is a combination roof ventilator/emergency exit that provides 5-position fresh air ventilation and a simple release handle that allows the hatch to hinge open for emergency exit.
- Standard Safety Vent with New Handle Design
- Outside Release and Alarm
- Meets Federal Compliance for School Buses and Limousine's
- Dimensions: 24 x 24 Universal Hatch
- Retrofits to all hatch openings
- Interchangeable with earlier Transpec Models
- Constructed of high strength UV stable materials
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made is the U.S.A. - Manufactured in North Carolina
- No external fasteners required for installation
Replaces 1975-028-111 & 1975-028-111-00
Installed with no issues. Wish that it had come with self tapping screws for the inside, but even without that it went in wonderfully and most importantly, stopped the waterfall that was coming in the bus.
the person I delt with was very professional and knew his product, sold me exactly what I needed for the best price I could find on the internet. delivery was prompt and fast and the product was of very good quality. fit perfectly, thanks
Unity said the product was in stock and would ship within a certain amount of days. After paying the over inflated price for my item I got an email saying it was actually on back order, this put me behind almost three entire weeks which of course was a disaster because I had a big hole in my roof and could not take my bus on a trip because it would not pass inspection until I had the door installed. Also, the hinges on this door are thin plastic and break easily.