2-1020-9230, Weldon LED 7" Round Warning Light (Amber)
- Calculated at Checkout
- LED's: 8 V-LED
- Serviceable LED
- Wattage: 9
- Amperage: 0.75
- Input Voltage: 10-16 Vdc
- Weldon LED Amber Warning Light
- Dimensions: 7.1" Diameter x 1.44" Depth
- 5 year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Weldon’s revolutionary sustainable LED school bus warning light in amber combines advanced electronics, excellent thermal performance, low current draw, long-life, and low life-cycle cost in the only service lens and serviceable LED lamp design.
• Cover lens is easily replaced with four screws. Advanced design for maximum optical performance.
• Exclusive patented V-LED technology for superior thermal efficiency, excellent brightness and energy efficient electronics.
• Utilizes only 8 high-power LED’s for optimal output intensity; fully illuminating the entire lens. LED’s are field up-gradable.
• Standard lead wires allow flexibility to add the connector of choice.
• Strobing and standard flash in one lamp.
• Instant on for improved visibility and safety.
• No switch mode regulation – eliminates radio interference.
• Exceeds SAE J887 requirements - DOT (FMVSS108) compliant
Previous part# 2-1020-9000