59801, Tow Strap - 4" x 30' - 35,000 lbs. Breaking
- Calculated at Checkout
- 30 Feet Long
- Heavy Duty
- Recovery Strap
- 4 Inch Wide
- Reinforced Loops
Nylon-reinforced, sewn ends reduce wear and let you quickly and easily attach the strap to tow hooks. Heavy-duty webbing can stretch an additional 10 percent to slingshot out stuck vehicles. 35,000 lbs Max load.
- Recovery strap works to release stuck vehicles
- Nylon-reinforced loop ends are long lasting and quick and easy to attach
- High-tenacity nylon overlay prevents wear on the pull area
- Heavy-duty webbing stretches additional 10 percent once taut to slingshot out stuck vehicles
- Strap dimensions: 4" wide x 30' long
- Webbing strength: rated at 10,000 lbs per inch of width
- Break strength: 35,000 lbs
- Maximum vehicle weight: 17,500 lbs
Note: The weight of the stuck vehicle must not exceed the maximum vehicle weight rating of the strap being used.
If your vehicle is stuck in off-road terrain and has lost the traction it needs to escape, this recovery strap will help pull it free. The strap is designed to stretch and recoil. This means that when it is put under tension, the strap stretches until snapping back to its resting length, "sling shotting" the vehicle out of its jam.
This recovery strap has a reinforced loop at either end for securing to the tow vehicle and the recovery vehicle. Once the strap is attached, slowly move the recovery vehicle away from the stuck vehicle. This will initiate the stretch and recoil action and pull the stuck vehicle free.