100M2SMU, Seat Mount for Max vests
- Calculated at Checkout
- Seat Mount for Max vests
- Only works with Vest Part# MAX-2-CUSTOM
- For use in a School Bus
- Small and compact making it easy to move between buses
- Must be used with EZ-ON Products Vest
- Easy No Drill installation
- Meets FMVSS213
- Use on school bus seats that have entry between the seat bottom and the seat back
- Passengers seated behind occupants with Seat Mount must be wearing a seat belt, a transportation vest, or must be unoccupied
- Register this Seat Mount to be notified of a safety recall
Unlock seat and lift up
Hang shoulder straps from top of seat
Note: The longer tether hooks
Close bus seat. Allow hip tether hooks to extend on the bus seat.
Connect push button.
Note: Face of Push Button should be against the bus seat back.
Adjust length of seat wrap at the bar slide, so that all of the tilt adjusters are lying flat against the seat back.
Back thread loose end of webbing through bar slide.
Pull webbing tight at the push button. Mount strap must be tight without slack
Note: Webbing should be tight enough to create a crease on the top of the bus seat.
Properly seat Passenger
Note: Hips low against the back of the seat and shoulders flush to the seat
Attach hip level tether hooks to the hip level D-rings on the Vest.
Tighten hip strap by pulling on the webbing through the tilt adjuster on the back side of the seat.
Hip level D-rings should sink into the seat bite.
Loop shoulder strap through d-ring at the shoulder level on the vest.
Hook shoulder strap to D-Ring on the back of the seat.
Tighten shoulder strap by pulling on the loose webbing.
Note: Repeat steps 11 – 13 for second shoulder strap.