Q8-7580-A, Q'Straint Slide ‘N Click Floor Anchor
- Calculated at Checkout
- Slide ‘N Click Floor Anchor
- FF600 Series Retractors, OMNI Anchorages
- Made in the USA
- 1 year limited warranty coverage
- (1) Slide 'N Click Bottom Assembly (Q8-7580-A)
- (1) 3/8” (9.5 mm) Bolt 2.5” (63.5 mm) in length
- (1 set) Washer, Hex Nut and Blue Plug
Cross#'s: 14-T-7580A, Q87580A, SAT-Q87580A
Kit Pin: AL761S-4C-SNC
All OMNI Floor Anchor Systems feature stainless steel or aluminum materials designed for demanding transportation environments. It has always been recommended that tie-downs match with the brand of their floor anchorages. Now with the OMNI series you can reduce your liability and know that your products are tested and certified for both Q’STRAINT and Sure-Lok systems.
FF600 Series Retractors
A proven, convenient system to secure wheelchair passengers.
The ergonomically designed handle is quick and easy to grasp, the dual,
24-teeth sprocket mechanism enables the user to more easily increase tension on the webbing
and the track fittings are specifically designed to ensure free pivoting action for optimum belt alignment.
The versatility of the system offers users a choice — S-hook or Buckle & Tab hardware attachment styles.
D-ring configuration provides an easy attachment point for the snap hook on an integrated occupant restraint system.
S-hook attachment allows for easy, one-handed wheelchair securement.
The FF600 Series positive-locking retractor offers a choice for operators to tension the retractor to the desired load,
locking the webbing at any length, including when fully retracted into the housing.
The ergonomically designed handle is quick and easy to grasp when applying tension to the retractor webbing.
The chrome-plated metal cover provides a strong, durable finish.
FF600 retractors, when properly used with a complete Sure-Lok System (comprised of wheelchair tie-down, a complete occupant restraint system, including lap and shoulder belt), track and anchorages are designed to meet the following requirements where applicable:
- 30mph/20g Impact Test Criteria per SAE J2249
- 30mph/20g Impact Test Criteria per Canadian Z605 Standard
- 30mph/20g Impact Test Criteria per National Standards for School Buses
- 49 CFR Part 38 Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- 49 CFR Part 571.222 (FMVSS 222) School Bus Passenger Seating and Crash Protection
- FMVSS 302 Flammability Test
- Certificates of Conformance available upon request
Always secure the occupant in the vehicle with a complete Sure-Lok Occupant Restraint System, consisting of lap and shoulder belts.
Secure the wheelchair in the vehicle with a Sure-Lok Tie-Down System.